Sunday, June 24, 2012

Alone in Tony Roma's

It's my first time to dine solo at Tony Roma's. I was so tired from the commute from the hospital to the mall, that I wanted to treat myself to a full meal.

Photobucket
Photobucket

For drinks I had the Green Mango Shake, for appetizer/soup, I ordered the Baked Potato Soup instead of the soup of the day that was Chicken and Corn. My main course was the Marinated Boneless Breast of Chicken. According to the server, it's the most ordered chicken dish. And was better than their catch of the day, Grilled Salmon, that was my second choice, first was the Southwestern Chicken.

The Baked Potato Soup was thick and rich. I could stop at just that. There were just two things I didn't like in the soup. First, that most of the potatoes were not bite-sized. It would take 2-3 bites just to finish one. And second that the bacon bits they used tasted like chicharon.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I really liked the Marinated Boneless Breast of Chicken. It was light but very tasty. And was very good paired with rice and coleslaw.

Photobucket

I asked for the Green Mango Shake to be served last, as I don't want to combine a hot soup with a cold shake.

Photobucket

The Green Mango Shake was very sweet and devoid of the sourness of green mango, that I even thought they served me the wrong shake.

For my midnight snack, I ordered Chicken Philly Sandwich to go.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...