Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pepper Lunch Vanilla Crepe ala Mode

I have eaten at Pepper Lunch countless of times, but it was my first time to try their Vanilla Crepe ala Mode.

Photobucket

I like the light vanilla cream in between the crepes. It made the crepe less sinful.

Photobucket

I was not a fan of the ice cream that day though, as it melted too easily. It was like a shake even before I took a spoonful. Must be because of the temperature that day inside their store. It was very hot, and the heat from the plates were not helping.

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

Garima said...

yyyuuummmyyy...!!!
I'm a great Foodie and the pictures in your blog are making me feel as if I'm hungry!!!
Following your blog :)
http://garimazlifeblog.blogspot.in/

Sweet Dreams said...

thanks garima :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...