We went out for a mini birthday celebration for my nephew. We already celebrated it at home, but we needed an extension, rather a reason to eat and shop.
Since there were not much restaurants in Trinoma, and there were a lot of people that Sunday afternoon, we just settled at Contis.
We waited for almost 30 minutes for a table.
We ordered the following:
Baked Salmon - served with paella rice
This was a rich dish. The salmon was topped with a creamy cheese crust, that was very salty.
Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet - served with almond pilaf
This was good.
Seafood au Gratin
- not enough seafood and sauce
- salty, but was okay
Mango Royale Salad
- the lettuce were crisp, the mangoes were soury-sweet, and there were an overload of dressing
Sinigang na Salmon sa Miso (forgot to take a photo)
- good according to my brother-in-law
- also good according to my brother
- too sweet
Green Mango Shake
- not that sour, almost bland
- chocolate and cream overload
- liked the chocolate and cashew part. The rest, especially the meringue I can do without. It almost tasted old and it was also cream overload.