Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Buon Giorno

I went for a check-up in Medical City, and across from it was Buon Giorno.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was my first time there, and as I didn't know what to order I asked for the server's recommendation. But what he offered were both with shrimps (I'm allergic), so I just went with my gut and ordered the Canneloni Spinaci.

I was served with complimentary warm bread with olive oil and balsamic dip while waiting for my order.

Photobucket

The bread was just okay, but I like the balsamic-olive oil dip.

Photobucket

The Canneloni Spinaci which has 3 pieces of spinach canneloni stuffed with ground chicken and topped with generous amount of tomato sauce and cheese was very rich and filling. Finishing an order on your own can be hard. Not that it's not good, cos it's delicious, but just that it's very filling that 1 1/2 of canneloni was enough for one sitting. If you eat more or try to finish an entire order, you'll be absolutely cloyed.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

BUON GIORNO
G/F West Tower,
Rockwell Business Center,
Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Accordingly, Download Office 2007 also changed the default document extensions, including Word 2007 documents, Excel 2007 spreadsheets, and PowerPoint 2007 presentation of the extension, to better reflect these XML-based document or file new features, namely Simply put, will use the additional “x” extension, such as similar. docx, xlsx and. pptx as its default file name.Wine Review Panel for the first time abroad, Office Professional 2007 download will run through Wineon Linux.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...