Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fugdy Brownies

I got the recipe from Martha Stewart.

I was out of S'mores and thought of making another.

But since I vowed to try one recipe at a time, I decided to try this one.



I cut the ingredients in half 'coz I was using a smaller pan. I didn't know that I also needed to adjust the cooking time in half too.

I kept on checking the brownies all throughout the baking process.

15 minutes into the cooking time, the brownies have already set. But I was skeptical to take it out of the oven, until after 20 minutes, making the total baking time to 35 minutes.



The result, the brownies are crusty on the edges, and just slightly fudgy, but still are yummy. My sister said that it resembled a chocolate biscotti but taste like an Oreo cookie.

At least now I know to bake it for just 20 minutes.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...