Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gram's Diner Philly Cheese Steak

I was supposed to eat Gorgonzola Burger at Bizu in MOA. They said that it's one of the best, plus I'm craving for beef burgers and Gorgonzola cheese.

But as luck would have it, the store's already closed shop.

Disappointed as I was, I still need to satisfy my craving for beef burgers.

While looking for a place to eat, I passed by Gram's Diner. Though their burgers, especially the Cuban one, looked good, the Philly Cheese steak's more appealing.

PHILLY CHEESE STEAK P260
Roast Beef with Caramelized Onions & Cheese Sauce, in between Toasted Buns with a serving of French Fries

It's huge and delicious. Actually, half of it is already filling.

An additional of P45 for a serving of fries and P95 for frings (combination of fries and onion rings).

The fries are your normal-sized fries, same as that of Jollibee & McDo. It should be steak fries instead of the common fries, but a recent customer complaint at their Rockwell branch, brought this sudden change.

I hope they'll resume serving it soon, 'coz I like my fries big and rustic.

Next on my list to try here, is their Cuban Burger. I saw Bobby Flay eating one on TV and it looked delicious.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...