Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cafe Ysabel

I have always wanted to eat at Cafe Ysabel, but it’s too far from where I live + I’m afraid of commuting there alone, that route is very scary.

So when I saw the different Sans Rivals of Cafe Ysabel being sold at the SM supermarket, I immediately bought one Choco Sans Rival P93 to try.

sans rivals
sans rival
Back at home, I took it out of its container and scrutinized its every layer before taking a bite.

sans open
It is made up of layers of cashew nut meringue, chocolate butter cream and chocolate chips.

sans-out
Though I’m not that fond of sans rival, I like Cafe Ysabel’s version. It has 2 of what I like in a dessert, nuts and chocolate. The butter cream was also not nauseatingly rich, it was very light. As a matter of fact, I finished the entire container in just one sitting and still didn't feel full.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...