Friday, June 20, 2008

Vanilla Bean Cafe


On the way to Malcolm's Place, I passed by Vanilla Bean Cafe. The name rang a bell since I just read about it from dessertcomesfirst.

The cafe offers a variety of cakes and bars. They also have selections of soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas and entrees for dining customers.

Since I forgot what's good to have there, I just asked the server for their best seller. She pointed at the Cream Cheese Turtle Cake P95 from the display case.


The Cream Cheese Turtle Cake has pecans, chocolate ganache and caramel sauce on top of a moist chocolate cake with cream cheese filling.


As I bite through it, I was wondering where's the cream cheese, then my fork got hold of it at the bottom part of the cake, and I was in pure bliss.

It is a very sweet, chocolatey, creamy and tart cake. One that I want to have every day.

I can't wait to try their White Chocolate Cheesecake, Dulce de Leche Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cake soon.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...