Monday, July 7, 2008

Ube Ensaymada by Manila Diamond

diamond
I have tried their Super Moist & Cheesecake before and have liked it. But it was said that they're famous for their Ube Ensaymada P100. So after having dessert/snack at Pazzo, I went to The Cake Club and ordered one to try.

cakeclub
Their version of the ensaymada has ube incorporated in the dough, then rolled in butter cream and topped with lots and lots of cheese.

ube
The cream was light and the cheese wasn't salty at all, in fact it was a little bit on the sweet side.

ubeclose
The ube ensaymada was huge but I can still finish an entire serving without feeling nauseous nor full. It was also served cold, my first time to have one served that way.

ubeclose2
Even if I'm not that fond of ensaymada, I can say that Diamond Hotel's Ube Ensaymada was the best ensaymada I have ever tasted.

Happy Eating!

THE CAKE CLUB
Powerplant Mall, Makati City







1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

that looks yummy.. i'll check that out in rockwell :) i love ube pa naman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...