Monday, July 28, 2008

UCC

After watching The Dark Knight at IMAX, it's time for a snack.

Within the vicinity is UCC Cafe Terrace. When it was time to order, I was torn between the Chocolate Crepe and the Chocolate French Toast, which are both their best sellers. To save myself the stress, I let the server decide.

ucc-choco
The Chocolate French Toast P199 is 9 pieces of cubed Japanese white bread dipped in custard then fried. It is topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and pocky sticks.

ucc-chocotop2
It's a good french toast but would have liked it more if it's not only dipped in custard but also filled with it. A scoop of ice cream and nuts would also help.

ucc-chococlosethis

Btw, it's reminiscent of the Stack of Beignets I had at Cafe Provencal in taste.

Happy Eating!

UCC CAFE TERRACE
SM Mall of Asia

1 comment:

ALiNe said...

Oh my goooooooooseeee... looks very delicious... Mmmmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...