Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Savory

I thought we'll be staying in one Sunday afternoon, but my mother wanted to visit my sister, so we did. And for dinner we ate out. The restaurants within the vicinity of my sister's place were limited, that we ate once again at Savory, not that I don't like their food, cos I do.

We had the set 1-A which was good for 4-6 people.

It has Nido Soup with Quail Eggs,
Photobucket

Miki Bihon Binondo,
Photobucket

Sweet and Sour Fish,
Photobucket

Calamares, 
Photobucket

Chopsuey,
Photobucket

Whole Chicken,
Photobucket

and 2 orders of Yang Chow Fried Rice.
Photobucket

Almost everything was good, I just don't like the chicharon bits on the soup and the sweet and sour fish fillet was too sweet. Also the set meal could have been a total package if it also has drinks.

For dessert we had the Coffee and Cream Delight and the Buco Pandan.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The buco pandan was okay. The coffee and cream as per my sister, wasn't.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...