Friday, December 30, 2011

The Cookie Museum

While walking around Esplanade, I saw the shop. It looked Victorian and very classy and inviting, that I went inside to have a look at what they sell.

Inside The Cookie Museum
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- the cookie samples
Photobucket

- the menu
Photobucket

They offer teas, teacakes and cakes, mostly infused with liqueur. A perfect place for an afternoon tea. But since I was still full from lunch, I just sampled their assorted cookies for sale.

just some of the cookie flavors:

Photobucket
- lavender

Photobucket
-vaniglia

Photobucket
- mum's and daisy

and here's what I bought after sampling a lot

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This flavor is available for a limited time only. They are like pineapple tarts, which I also happen to like.

A tin costs around 50-60sgd. Expensive but definitely worth it. Just the smell alone can satiate me.

Happy Eating!

THE COOKIE MUSEUM
Esplanade Mall 8 Raffles Avenue,
Singapore

*Some of the photos here were not taken by me. I forgot where I got them so I can't post a link or an info. Sorry :-(

4 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

did you try muffins from Cedele Bakery depot? they're so yummy. my fave

Sweet Dreams said...

@pinkc00kies - I saw cedele at the airport but just bought bottled water from them. I didn't know they also sell delicious muffins. I'll try one next time. What flavor do you suggest I try? Btw, Happy New Year!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

my fave is the Blueberry Crumble muffin! next would be two-berry or cappuccino :D

Sweet Dreams said...

@pinkc00kies - thanks :-) I already wrote them down so I won't forget.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...