Monday, December 19, 2011

Starbucks Molten Lava Cake

After our Queens at  Bollywood dinner and Pinkberry dessert,  it was now movie and snack time for us (my friend and I).

Photobucket

I can't think of what to order among Starbucks Warm Chocolate Chip, Triple Decker and Molten Lava Cake that I just let the barista decide.

She recommended the Molten Lava Cake. She said that it was the best among the three especially when warmed and topped with whipped cream.

I bought just that with a Grande Green Tea Latte (without the classic syrup). While my friend had Tater's White Cheddar Popcorn and Coke Zero (which they were handing out for free for M:I4 moviegoers).

Photobucket
Photobucket

I like the middle part of the Lava Cake with the caramel and ganache but don't like the rest as they're moist but clumpy. It's also a very sweet cake. My first time to have a sore throat because of sweets.

Photobucket

I love the movie though, especially Tom's stunts. The Lava Cake, not so much.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...