Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Round Up

Here's what I ate this weekend:

MONBANA CHOCOLATE
Photobucket
- bought from a french guy at Suntec Food Fair in Singapore. This is a very thick and rich chocolate drink. The seller too was cute and friendly. He gave me a lot of free bite-size chocolates and cookies.

HORLICKS
Photobucket
- also bought from Singapore. I love Horlicks, both the regular and chocolate malt one. I like it hot and cold too.

 MR JONES 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
- I love Mr Jones Biscuits with Honey and Gravy

SAVORY
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

TUTTI FRUTTI
Photobucket

CHEF'S QUARTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Photobucket
Photobucket
- not that good

Photobucket
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...