Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Flapjacks

Had this for dinner after watching the Dark Knight.

Photobucket

The Original Hashbrown Burger is a burger that has lettuce, tomatoes, fried hash brown and American cheese. Served with chubby but not crispy fries.

Photobucket

It was somewhat big, but I did not dare use a knife and fork to eat it. I used my hands for that big first bite.
I mushed it down a little so I can have a taste of them all.

My first bite of the patty, veggies, hash brown, dressing, cheese and bun was good. But the third to my last bite, I was already cloyed and nauseated, from the hash brown. It was just too oily. I tried to take it out of the burger and enjoy it on its own, but it just didn't taste good.

Photobucket

While eating I kept on thinking I should have eaten Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt instead. It's cheaper and tastier.

The first thing I noticed when the burger was put on my table, was that the bun was cold, second, that the cheese was not melted and third that the patty disintegrates easily and was not juicy.

Personally, I don't think it deserves a try.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...