Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday Food - Pizza Hut

We had late lunch again in Mangan.

Photobucket

And snacks of Mochi Creme,
Photobucket
- I love the Blue Vanilla, my niece like her Green Tea and my sister loves the Purple Yam

Mary Grace Lemon Bars,
Photobucket

Dragonfly Dessert Walnut Brownies
Photobucket

and Jamba Juice Pretzels. (sorry, no photo. But they were soft and tasty)

And for dinner we ate at Pizza Hut.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We ordered Cream of Mushroom Soup ( not good puff pastry top),
Photobucket

Penne Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce ( creamy and delicious),
Photobucket

Seafood Supremo Pasta,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuna Bacon Melt ( creamy and salty),
Photobucket

Super Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza ( good and cheesy as always),
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seafood Supreme Pizza ( didn't try it as I'm allergic to shrimps, but my brother said it's better than the super supreme),
Photobucket
Photobucket

Strawberry Shake ( not good, didn't like the whipped cream and candy sprinkles on top)
Photobucket

Green Tea with Kiwi ( my sisters and niece like it, they said it's refreshing, I don't. For me, it tasted weird and was very sweet).
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...