Friday, August 17, 2012

Deliveries

Had these delivered as I can't get out of the house.
These were all just for me. My lunch and merienda (snack) for that day.

McDonald's Big N' Tasty, French Fries, Chicken Nuggets, Spaghetti and Chicken
Photobucket
Photobucket
- the veggies of the Big n' Tasty weren't that fresh anymore, I still prefer the Double Cheeseburger and Cheeseburger than this
- also it took them almost 2 hours to deliver my order. They came up with excuses like they have a lot of deliveries that day and so and so. I haven't had that experience with Jollibee. With Jollibee you'll get 200 peso worth of gc if they go beyond 30 minutes. Maybe McDonald's should implement the same.
- btw, this was way before the storm, almost 3 weeks ago

Chowking Halo-Halo ( one with macapuno and the other topped with ube ice cream), Buchi and Beef Siomai
Photobucket
- they ran out of crushed ice that I had to cancel my order and re-order after 3 hours

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...