Friday, March 20, 2009

Charlie's Cheesesteak

I can't seem to get enough of their Black Angus Burger that I was back there only after 3 days.

This time around, not only did I order their Black Angus but also their Cheesesteak Fili Size (hungry) P220 and Fresh Fries P60. Take note that all these were just for my personal consumption.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Cheesesteak made use of Batangas AAA sirloin with caramelized onions & sauteed peppers, topped with cheese sauce & served with ranchero sauce & a jalapeno chili.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I tasted it first without the ranchero sauce and then with it. I can say that although it was already good on its own, the ranchero (like a blended salsa in consistency) added another flavor to it. It also tone down the oiliness of the cheesesteak.

Photobucket
You might also think that with its size and ingredients that its gonna be heavy on the tummy but it wasn't. I don't know why and how, but I was able to finish the entire Fili-Size Cheesesteak and an order of Fresh Fries and didn't feel that full unlike when I had the Black Angus Burger with Fries.

Photobucket
Unlike the Angus that can be ordered with fries for an additional of P25, this doesn't have that option, that I had to order their Fresh Fries P60.

Photobucket
100% hand-cut potatoes, seasoned with salt.

I can't think of anything bad to say about their Cheesesteak except that they should also serve it with fries =p

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...