Sunday, March 1, 2009

Intercon Manila

While in the Makati area, I decided to try another hotel bakeshop/patisserie, I went in Intercon Manila's Cake Shop.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Here are what I bought:

Blueberry Cheesecake P180/slice

Photobucket
Thick layer of cheesecake topped with blueberry preserves, mango ball and kiwi, dressed with chantilly cream

Photobucket
This was huge. The cheesecake layer has the texture of butter, firm but will literally melt in your mouth. It was creamy, tangy, sweet, tart and dense.

Photobucket

It is now on my top list as the best blueberry cheesecake.
Photobucket

Chocolate Croissant (mini) P25/pc

Photobucket
Mini version of chocolate croissant/pain au chocolat.

Photobucket
This was also good. Buttery, flaky, sweet and chocolatey.

Cinnamon Roll P50

Photobucket
This was not the bread type cinnamon roll like Goldilocks, but more like a croissant cinnamon roll.

Photobucket
Every layer was pillowy-soft and sweet, with lots of raisins and sweet syrup, and with every bite bursting into buttery goodness. I just can't describe how good it was.

The best cinnamon roll for me, taste and size-wise.

Next time I'll try their Pistachio Opera Cake and Chocolate Cake. I just hope they're available.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

INTERCONTINENTAL MANILA
Makati City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...