Friday, March 27, 2009

Macau Eats - CHOI HEONG YUEN BAKERY

I was parched and hungry after a hot afternoon of sightseeing and had just finished the last leg of the tour when I came across Choi Heong Yuen Bakery at the bottom of the steps of St. Paul’s Ruins.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was bowled over by the aroma and appearance of their Portuguese Egg Tart MOP6, that I immediately bought a couple to try.

Photobucket
Super thin and flaky puff pastry crust that breaks into buttery pieces when you bite into it, topped with a soft-set custard and then baked perfectly.

Photobucket
I found the dessert perfect, from the crust to the custard. It also has more custard than crust, which I love, love, love.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

CHOI HEONG YUEN BAKERY
209 Av. De Almeida Ribeiro

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i've tried the egg tarts in Hong Kong naman.. super yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...