Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cafe Republiq

From the airport I went directly at Resorts World to try Cafe Republiq.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was the only customer inside, if you won't count Tim Yap and his GMA co-workers as customers, while 2 other sets of customers were outside.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was asking the waitress for recommendations but were given vague answers, that I just settled for an order of Fish and Chips.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The fish and chips were huge, almost good for two. Sadly though that what it boasts in size, it lacks in taste. It lacks flavor and the breading/batter was too thick.

Photobucket
Photobucket

For dessert I was hoping to try the Molten Cake, but it wasn't available, so I just had the Brownie ala Mode.

Photobucket

The ice cream was the only good thing here and the caramel and chocolate sauces, the brownie, even if it's also huge, was dry and bland.

Photobucket

Would I come back? Not anytime soon. I don't know what to come back for or maybe if I do, I'll just have their molten cake, which I hope by that time, is available.

Happy Eating!

CAFE REPUBLIQ
Resorts World Manila

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...