Sunday, September 18, 2011

Secret Recipe Mozzarella Fish and Singapore Laksa

For dinner that Wednesday night we ate at Secret Recipe.

I have already eaten here countless times but it was the first time for the rest of my family.

My brother and brother-in-law both ordered Lasagna Beef, my mother had the Pan-Grilled Dory with Lobster Sauce, my sister had the Singapore Laksa, my niece ordered the Irish Lamb Stew and White Chocolate Macadamia Cake, while I had the Mozzarella Fish which came with beans and cubes of potatoes. I added a small order of crisscut fries and Oreo cheesecake to my order.

Photobucket
MOZZARELLA FISH - can compare the mozzarella fish to the top of a cheese pizza. It tasted that way with the cherry tomatoes moonlighting for pizza sauce


Photobucket
CRISSCUT FRIES -  were more than enough for one


Photobucket
OREO CHEESECAKE - wasn't that good, as in not at all


Photobucket
SINGAPORE LAKSA - mildly spicy and not that tasty


Photobucket
IRISH LAMB - tender beef but with a too firm mashed potato


Photobucket
WHITE CHOCOLATE WITH MACADAMIA - good as ever


My brother-in-law said it best when he said that Secret Recipe was mostly talk. They boast of a lot of best sellers but they don't deliver. The food was just so so but expensive.

Happy Eating!

SECRET RECIPE
Robinsons Place Ermita

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...