Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pepper Lunch Robinsons Place

I bought a thousand peso worth of voucher at Deal Grocer for Pepper Lunch Robinsons, for my husband and I to use. It's my nth time here but a first for my husband.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He ordered the Beef Teriyaki Rice, Red Grape Cooler and Molten ala Mode.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He liked everything, especially the beef pepper rice. He said that it's "malasa" and was hot up to his last bite. And the cake was moist and chocolatey, even the grape cooler was made of real red grapes and not from a concentrate.

I always have salmon here, that afternoon I still ordered the Salmon Pepper Rice with extra fish but now also with extra curry and extra cheese. I love this combination more. I love how every spoonful has melted cheese. And I no longer have to put extra seasoning as it was already tasty. Next time though, I plan to double the cheese and triple the extra salmon.

Photobucket

With my salmon pepper rice I added an order of Hot Green Tea, Choco and Nuts and Shake Shake Spicy Tuna Salad.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My husband liked everything that we came back the next day and the day after.

Happy Eating!

PEPPER LUNCH
Robinsons Place
Ermita, Manila

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...