Friday, September 30, 2011

Vanilla Bean Cafe

I have been here years ago and bought the same thing, I just forgot how it tasted thus the repeat, plus it's the one that stood out among all the cakes and bars on display.
I know that the White Chocolate Cheesecake is their bestseller, but so does the Cream Cheese Turtle Pie that I bought.

Photobucket

I ordered this with a hot green tea while I was waiting for Qi Wellness Spa to open.

It was lunchtime but I didn't want to stuff myself as I was scheduled for a massage in just a few minutes.

Well, it was sickeningly sweet and that's coming from someone who loves desserts and sweets, so that must mean something. That's a caveat in itself for those who would order it.

Photobucket

And there's a 10% service fee on every dine in orders but I didn't feel any additional service coming from them. I wasn't even given napkin/tissues or offered water. Basically they just handed my orders of tea and pie and forgot about me. And that's worth 10%.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

VANILLA BEAN CAFE
Ground Level, Adamson Center Bldg.,
121 Leviste St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City



2 comments:

Jann said...

I absolutely love your blog. The way you have set it up and all of the pictures. Very Impressive. I am a devout follower now!
Jann

Sweet Dreams said...

thank you jann :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...