Monday, February 18, 2013

Polly's

In front of Seoul Garden is the kiosk of Polly's.

It has been a long time since I last had a bite of my favorite chocolate cake, that I bought a square 8x8 chocolate cake all for myself.

To try, I bought a slice of their chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, which is a good cheesecake. Not too tangy. I like the taste of the cookie dough crust, I just find it too hard to eat with any utensils.

I also bought a piece of their caramel bites.

Layer of coconut, caramel and chocolate.

It was good and liked by all who tasted it ( my sister and brother-in-law), the condensed milk/milky taste was very prominent. I liked that the coconut cuts thru the sweetness of the caramel/condensed milk.

Happy Eating!





1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Yummm but i kinda find it too fluffy hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...