Monday, February 25, 2013

Racks and Mcdonald's

Out with my family, we had a very late lunch at Racks.
We ordered one of their family set meals that was good for 10 people. Btw, there were only 6 of us.

The surf and turf platter has a full rack of pork ribs, 2 orders of fish and chips, a platter of rice, a platter of spaghetti, 3 side dishes and 2 pitcher of soda.

For our side dishes we had baked beans, broccoli and cheese and mac and cheese (no photo of the mac and cheese).

I like everything, the pork ribs the least as there were a lot of fatty parts But that afternoon, I surprisingly like the fish and chips more than anything. It was unlike the first time I had it. The breading wasn't that thick that you can no longer taste the fish inside. And I definitely like the tartar sauce. And the crispy, chubby fries.

For my nephew, we ordered clam chowder. An order comes with garlic bread.

My niece was half joking when she said that she now understands why it's called clam chowder as there's only one clam in the chowder :-) nevertheless it was thick and tasty.

After our late lunch we did a little bit of shoe and bag shopping before eating supper at Mcdonald's. They wanted something light as they were still full from our late lunch/early dinner at Racks.

Some of them ordered the Big Mac meal, cheeseburger meal, filet o' fish meal, mostly with caramel sundae and chicken nuggets. While I had the Mc chicken sandwich meal, caramel sundae and chicken nuggets.

I was pretty full after that that I immediately fell asleep as soon as we got home, and didn't have anymore my usual late sweet snack.

Happy Eating!






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...