Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Red Ribbon Ultimate Chocolate Indulgence

I was looking at their cake display when a staff told me that their Mango Cake and Dulce de Leche Cake were at 20%off. I love their Dulce de Leche, so I immediately told her I'll buy that last piece. But while paying at the counter I caught a glimpse of their Ultimate Chocolate Indulgence. Being a chocoholic, I felt that I needed to try it right away, even more that the same staff said that the chocolate coating was made of dark chocolate.
At home I immediately cut myself a slice, but was disappointed as it doesn't taste like it has or was made of dark chocolate. But I still like it. It's fudgey and is getting fudgier as the day passes (chilled).

Happy Eating!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...