Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marciano's

Before watching When I Met You, my friend and I had lunch at Marvin Agustin’s new resto in Greenbelt 3, Marciano’s.

We ordered Times Square Lobster,Prawn, Fish and Chips P489, Manhattan Meat Pizza P308 and Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea P88.

While waiting for our orders, we were given Crostinis with 3 dips (balsamic with olive oil, pate and marinara). Of the three I liked the balsamic with olive oil more.

Photobucket
Our orders arrived just a minute behind the complimentary crostinis.

The Lobster,Prawn,Fish and Chips have battered and fried lobsters, fish and prawns and potato chips for the chips. It was served with 2 dips (a red and white one).
Of course the white one was better than the red one. I also love how chewy, moist, soft and salty the lobster was. I was just sad that it only has few of it. The potato chips were just okay, fries would have been better substitutes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Meat Pizza has assorted meats on a cracker-like crust.

Photobucket
I love that it’s jampacked with meats, it has meatballs, bacon, ham and pepperoni. What I don’t like about it were the crust that although paper-thin, needed a lot of pull to eat, the taste, it was too salty on random areas of the pizza and the price, P308 for that size and average taste of a pizza.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Iced Tea tasted fresh according to my friend. It was also good value for your money. P88 for that gigantur glass of freshly-brewed iced tea.

Photobucket
Overall, the resto has that classy but still homey feel to it. When it comes to their food, it’s mediocre and overpriced.

And since it’s Valentine’s Day, a long-stemmed rose from Holland Tulips and a medium pack of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses were given to moviegoers of When I Met You. Talked about thoughtful (on their part) and economical (on my/our part).

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

MARCIANO’S
2/F Greenbelt 3,
Ayala Center, Makati

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...