Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Banapple

Photobucket
I have long wanted to try their cakes, especially their best seller the Banoffee Pie P70.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Since I am not a fan of fruits in my cakes/desserts, I don’t usually order banoffee pie. But since it’s their best seller I gotta try it out.

A slice is huge, with graham crust, bananas, toffee filling and lots of cream, topped with generous amounts of chocolate shavings.

Photobucket
Everything here was thick. Thick layer of crust, thick slices of bananas, thick coating of toffee and thick layer of cream.

I can definitely say that it has replaced Starbucks Banoffee Pie as the best in my list. Why you asked, because it’s bigger, cheaper and tastier.

Happy Eating!

BANAPPLE
Il Terrazzo Bldg,
Tomas Morato, Q.C.

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

their Banoffee Pie is so good. I love it talaga!! I'll go back for this kahit malayo yung Banapple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...