Tuesday, February 17, 2009

UCC

Photobucket
Before watching the invitational screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic (an entertaining movie, if I may say so) in Glorietta 4, my friend and I had a late lunch in UCC Rockwell.

I had the Hayashi Burger Steak P385 and Macha Parfait P219. My friend had the same but with an additional Chocolait Milk Shake P169.

Hayashi is a dish of stewed beef and onions in gravy. The Hayashi Burger Steak comes with rice and corn side salad. The steak itself was thick but bland. I think it needed more spice like salt and pepper. While the hayashi sauce has lots of onions in it and too few mushrooms. I also think that it’s a bit expensive for such an average-tasting dish.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Macha Parfait has layers of whipped cream, adzuki beans, assorted fruits and green tea ice cream. The ice cream has too strong green tea taste, almost bordering bitterness. I still prefer Kozui’s Green Tea Ice Cream and Anmitsu over UCC’s Parfait. The rest of its ingredients were just okay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Chocolait Milk Shake according to my friend was good and not too sweet, just the way he likes it.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

UCC COFFEE CAFÉ TERRACE
Retail 2 B9, Lopez Drive,
Rockwell Center, Makati City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...