Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chef d' Angelo Great White

Photobucket
Freshly made pizza crust topped with bacon, shrimps and mushrooms with garlic over Alfredo sauce.

Photobucket
GREAT WHITE PIZZA (9-IN) P230.00
Photobucket
This was my favorite back in the days (2002 or 03). I thought this was so good and delicious. I don't know if I was the one who upped my standards or Chef lowered theirs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The pizza wasn't as delicious as before. The crust was still soft and chewy but the toppings on it were bland. I remembered how good the merger of the white sauce and mozzarella cheese was back then, I don't seem to get it now.

Photobucket
Happy Eating!

CHEF d'ANGELO
Robinsons Place Ermita

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

iba na ba? fave din namin yan dati, pero super tagal na kami di kumain dyan.

Sweet Dreams said...

may nag-iba eh, di ko lang mapinpoint kung ano.
ako din, last na tikim ko nito was 2006 pa :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...