Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dulcinea Churros con Chocolate and Pollo ala King

Saw Gwyneth Paltrow eat tejeringos that I so badly wanted to have some churros. Tejeringos are large coil-shape churros.

The next day I went to Glorietta to have some.

Photobucket

I ordered Churros con Chocolate and Pollo ala King.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The fries with the ala king were wilted and few. The pastry was not flaky and the filling was mostly mushrooms and not chicken. It should be called Mushroom ala King and not Pollo. The sauce was the only thing I like in the dish.

Fortunately though that the Churros con Chocolate were good, especially served warm. Even the chocolate was good. It has just the right thickness for when you want to drink it than dip. So good!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

My fave churros is dulcimea's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...