Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mexicali Summer Chicken Delicious

Their summer promo for 2012.

Photobucket

With their new garlicky fried chicken, yellow rice, fried banana and for dessert/drink, maiz con hielo.

Photobucket

I were told that it's made to order, so be willing to wait for 20 minutes or so. I didn't mind as the maiz con hielo was served first.

Photobucket

I didn't taste the supposedly mexicali twist on it. It was just your typical maiz con hielo.

Photobucket

The fried chicken was overdone, so whatever garlic taste I should have tasted I weren't able to.The gravy though was good. Full of not-good-for-you seasonings, but nevertheless tasted good.

Basically it is a good and affordable meal, if not for the overdone chicken.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...