Sunday, July 8, 2012

Luk Yuen

We were in Makati again and as I wanted to eat congee that afternoon, we had lunch at Luk Yuen in Glorietta 5.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I had the Lapu Lapu Congee, while my husband ordered the Hongkong-Style Siopao, Fried Bean Curd and Siomai.

Before our orders arrived, we were given complimentary soup (which was very tasty) and tea to start with.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The congee was good with just enough lapu lapu. I wasn't able to finish it all as I also had half of the bean curd and the siopao, that I gave half of the congee to my husband. He liked it too.

Photobucket

The bean curd was over fried, and I don't like the vinegar dipping sauce that much. The siopao too tasted different, also the sauce. Both not in a good way. The siomai's just okay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...