Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mrs Fields

I was craving for their Rocky Mountain Brownies, that I immediately went out of the house to buy myself a couple. Unfortunately though they only have two pieces of it left at their Manila Pavilion branch. I were told it was because it's the last day of that branch. Not wanting to leave with just 2 Rocky Mountain Mogul Brownies, I bought other brownie flavors too.

I bought a couple each of Peanut Butter Dream Bar, Golden Brownies and Macadamia Fudge.

Photobucket

The Peanut Butter has the same taste as the Rocky Mountain but with peanut butter. The Golden Brownies tasted like a chocolate chip cookie while the Macadamia Fudge Brownie has the same taste as from a Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix.

Photobucket

Craving satisfied.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...