Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beryl's Tiramisu Almond Milk Chocolate

Photobucket

I love this chocolate that I can finish boxes and boxes of these in one sitting. I can even eat them every day without tire.

Photobucket

I can even remember the time I went to Kuala Lumpur, and the Beryl's factory (sort of mini-factory/outlet store) was the first place I asked to be dropped-off, even before checking-in at the hotel. I had my bags with me, or rather at the cab, and with the meter running, I went there, and I bought a lot of chocolates, as in bags and bags.

It has been a while since I last ate them, and my chocolate stash from KL were already gone, I tried looking for them at the supermarket but they were always not available. So when I saw them yesterday in Rustan's Supermarket, I immediately bought a lot. I'm afraid they might be out of stock again, so I hoarded boxes. And even if I still have a lot at home, I am already planning on buying more tomorrow. Just in case Rustan's decided to pull them out or there'll be delay in the shipment or...... I just wanna have a lot of them. Just because. I just don't want to run out of them again.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

security equipment

Sweet Dreams said...

Thanks CCTVkarachi :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...