Monday, November 28, 2011

Cafe Ysabel Chocolate Truffle

According to the lady tending the store, it's a chocolate sponge cake with chocolate mousse. Even if I was not impressed with her description I still gave it a try. I like trying truffle cakes.

Photobucket

I had it for dessert after my Cafe France dinner.

Photobucket

Well, I was disappointed when I had it at room temperature. It just looked good and fancy, but it tasted artificial. I even stopped at just one bite. I didn't enjoy it at room temperature that I decided to bring it home. The next day, just out of the chiller, I was able to enjoy the cake more, with the firm chocolate tasting of orange liqueur. I just don't like the sweet and clumpy chocolate sponge cake. But everything else I like.

Happy Eating!


GINO'S GOURMET
SM Hypermarket,
SM Mall of Asia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...