Monday, November 21, 2011

Starbucks Chocolate Toffee Loaf

As much as I want to stop shopping and start saving, I can't. There's so much beautiful stuff to buy and I still don't have that much willpower not to.

After shopping for clothes, groceries and magazines it was time for a snack, where else but Starbucks. There was an astonishing long line that afternoon, but as I want to eat my favorite Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, I braved the long line. There were no seats available too that I had it to go. I bought 2 slices of the Warm Chocolate Chip and a piece of the Chocolate Toffee Loaf.

Photobucket

I didn't like the Toffee Loaf. I mean I like the top with the chocolate ganache and nuts brittle, but the rest was clumpy. I still like the Hazelnut Loaf more.

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

This is one of my faves naman...

Sweet Dreams said...

pinkc00kies - sorry :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...