Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dragonfly Desserts Mint Chocolate Bars

I wanted to try the foot reflexology at Big Bucket in SM Mall of Asia and at the same time buy reflexology slippers. My feet always hurt that I feel I need a foot massage every day.

Photobucket
- let it snow. let it snow. let it snow.

On my way to Big Bucket I passed by again at Dragonfly's stall. The lady told me to try their Banoffee Pie, their best seller according to her, but since I am not in the mood for something with caramel and cream, I looked at their brownies display instead. I have tried their Chocnut, so I was just choosing between Walnut and Mint. I chose Mint.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a messy brownie to eat. It crumbles on my every bite. But I still like it. I like how minty sweet it was. And very soothing to the throat too. It's like an after eight candy in brownie form.

Photobucket


Photobucket
- a bear tending the ticket booth. so funny.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...