Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bretonne Galette and Co

Back again at Cafe Breton, we ordered the following

Photobucket
GALETTE BRETONNE (P267)
- spinach, shrimps sauteed with crab meat, fresh cream and Gruyere cheese

Photobucket
So delicious and filling. Not too rich even with the fresh cream and Gruyere. And compared with my previous savoury crepe/galette orders, this was bigger and thicker, that I even let my entire family taste it.

Photobucket
BRETON MOZZARELLA BURGER (P204.75)
- all beef patty with a mozzarella surprise, served with a side salad

Soft and juicy beef patty. Used high quality beef according to my brother-in-law and the rest of my family members. My brother said that this was best eaten cold, the day after.

Photobucket
GO FISH OPEN FACE SANDWICH (P204.75)
- smoked salmon on a bed of scrambled egg and whole wheat toast

Photobucket
I like how soft and creamy the eggs were and how fresh the salmon tasted. It just needed more salmon.

Photobucket
POSEIDON (P238)
- smoked salmon, dill sauce, sour cream and capers

Photobucket
This was my least favorite among their savoury crepes. I don't like the caper and the too tangy dill sauce. Only the salmon and the buckwheat galette were what I liked.

I am aware that dill is the usual accompaniment of salmon, but I really don't liked its taste in the crepe. It was too tangy.

Photobucket
BLUEBERRIES AND CREAM (P228)
- blueberries in syrup and cream, with vanilla ice cream

Mango ice cream was put instead of vanilla.

Photobucket
According to my sister this has a clean, cohesive, simple and light taste than their original sin.

For my dessert, since I already ate 2 savoury galettes (Bretonne and Poseidon), I just had a scoop of caramel ice cream with sliced almonds.

Photobucket
Photobucket

For their drinks they had, Cafe Mocha and Rootbeer Float.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

yinxue said...

coach bags is as the most successful handbags in the USA. 69 years of

glorious history of the coach, has introduced the classic bags and fashion accessories,not only they have many nice and design

styles, but also made from coach factory outlet online the finest leather and

fabric. That is to say, the foundation of the Coach brand is the high quality and the practicality. It introduced the

colorfull element after Bonnie Cashion joined the company, which breaked the tradition of dark and brown and aslo injected the

new and fashion to the Coach.
Coach design beautiful and designer bags both for casual and business wear.Welcome to our Coach Store Online,there you can

find all kinds of coach handbags whatever you chooes which one,our Coach bags

will never be out of fashion.

Nicole said...

Love your blog! Check out mine "The Daily Dine".
Have a delicious day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...