Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shell Magallanes

I was to spend a week at my sister's house, but before going to their home, we made a stopover at Shell in Magallanes to buy some of my necessities - DESSERTS!

I bought Polly's Chocolate Cake
- my favorite chocolate cake. Best eaten chilled
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Favorita's Cheese Pie

Photobucket
It was like a flat cheese muffin or a cheese crust. Very tasty.
Photobucket

Redado's Assorted Bars
- of chocolate marble, brownies and butterscotch bars
Photobucket
I don't like the brownies and the chocolate marble, they were too sweet and dry. But I like the butterscotch bar, it was like a caramel bar with chocolate chips.

Photobucket

Stik-O Ube Wafer Stick
Photobucket
I like this flavor more than their other flavors.
Photobucket
I also bought a walnut tart and banana cake from a baker whose name I forgot.

***These purchases were made before I was told by my doctor to stay off chocolates for the meantime

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...