Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Caffe Ti Amo

After watching Catch Me, and after my theater snacks of Quickly Taro Taro and French Baker's Peanut Butter and Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies, I had another dessert at Caffe Ti Amo. I sampled just two flavors, Blueberry Cheesecake and Dulce de Leche.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The blueberry was true to its name, just milder, same with the dulce de leche. Between the two, the dulce was sweeter and has a stronger taste. I ordered the uno waffle gelato - 1/4 waffle with fruits, whipped cream and caramel sauce, topped with gelato. It is just good for one. The fruits were just mini pieces of watermelon and a peach wedge. The waffle was crunchy on the outside but almost hollow and soft inside. It (waffle) was good with just the whipped cream and caramel sauce. It can even do without the gelato which was bland compared to the whipped cream and caramel sauce.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Btw, I were told that their gelatos have 90% less fat and sugar. This statement confused me. I just watched Lizzie McGuire The Movie, a few weeks ago. They were in Italy, and when they went inside a gelato shop, their teacher said that a gelato is like an ice cream but with just more sugar. I don't know if this is true or not. If gelatos are supposed to be liked that, sweeter than ice cream thus have more sugar, and Caffe Ti Amo just made theirs healthier, thus the 90% less fat and sugar.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...