Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kaya Korean Restaurant

These past few weeks my family and I were out almost every sunday. Last sunday we were at Glorietta and as expected my mother wanted to eat korean, so we ate at Kaya Korean Restaurant.

We ordered the usual stuff, Dak Bulgogi , Sangchoo , Kimchi , Ojingo Gui , Pajeon , Dolsot Bibimbap and Korean Ice Cream Bars for dessert.

Photobucket
DAK BULGOGI (P300)
- grilled spicy chicken fillet

Photobucket
SANGCHOO (P110)
- fresh lettuce served with soybean paste

Photobucket
KIMCHI

Photobucket
OJINGO GUI (P320)
- grilled spicy squid

Photobucket
PAJEON (P260)
- onion leek pancake with squid

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DOLSOT BIBIMBAP (P310)
- rice topped with assorted vegetable and egg in a hot stone bowl

I really like the Ojingo Gui (grilled spicy squid) among all our orders. It was sweet and spicy at the same time, though just mildly-spicy.

And since I am still off chocolates , I didn't get to taste the Enriched Chocolate Bar but just the Melon Flavored Ice Cream Bar. But my niece and my sister told me that the chocolate was better than the melon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
By the way, we were served with complimentary Malt Tea and Soup. Both okay.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...