Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cerealicious

It took me a while to decide what to order since there were an awful lot to choose from, as in 29 combinations.

My first choice was the Pirates of the Cadbury-ean but it wasn't available that time.

I was then torn between Lemony Snickers and About A-Hoy, both their best sellers.

Photobucket

Fortunately, a staff helped me decide. He told me that if I wanted something sweet, I should have the About A-Hoy. So that's what I ordered in Trailer Bowl (small bowl) for P50.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coco pops + vanilla milkshake + toppings of chips ahoy, choco kisses (more like mini choco chips in white and milk chocolate) and choco syrup.

Photobucket
Their vanilla milkshake was more like a dairy slush than a milkshake. It was also quite similar to Ice Monster's Brownie Fudge, with their (cerealicious) milkshake resembling Ice Monster's finely-crushed ice + milk.

Photobucket
An okay snack for all seasons.

Photobucket
Next to try on my list, the Pirates of the Cadbury-ean and Lemony Snickers.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...