Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ice Monster Brownie Fudge

Photobucket
Photobucket
Since it is still hot and humid nowadays, I indulged myself to an order of Ice Monster's Brownie Fudge.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Swirls of choco fudge and caramel syrup over chunks of brownies and choco drops, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and finished with choco-wafer sticks.

Photobucket
Everything in here tasted great. The brownies were moist and fudgy, the ice cream was creamy, the caramel was dark and sweet and the choco drops were crunchy. They (Ice Monster)were also generous with their ingredients.

Photobucket
Inspite of all that, I found it weird eating the Brownie Fudge. It's the first time I had my brownies with crushed ice. But with that aside, I enjoyed eating it.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...