Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aristocrat

I passed by Aristocrat's main outlet in Roxas Boulevard and bought a couple of their products to try.

I bought Choco Beehive P40 and Chicken Pie P55.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I bought the Chicken Pie out of curiosity. All of the customers ahead of me bought boxes of this.

Photobucket
Their Chicken Pie's crust was the flaky-croissant type variety. It's buttery, flaky and sweet. Inside was a layer of the doughy-type crust then the chicken with potatoes filling.

Photobucket
The filling was too minute and needed more spice and mayo. Good thing though that I like the crust or else I wouldn't be able to finish it.

Photobucket
The Choco Beehive was made up of layers of chocolate cake, custard and meringue frosted with chocolate.

Photobucket
Almost everything in here was good except for the dry and clumpy chocolate cake at the bottom. I really think they should start sifting their dry ingredients 'coz this was the third time I came across such problem. It was such a deal breaker that it ruined the almost perfect dessert.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...