Monday, June 15, 2009

Coffee Bean Triple Decker Cheesecake

My friends and I walked around the Greenbelt and Glorietta areas hoping for a taste of Starbucks Hazelnut Chantilly, but were later told that it was not available anymore, that it was just a seasonal item that ended last April. Up to now, I'm still keeping my fingers cross.

Tired of walking, we settled for Coffee Bean's Triple Decker Cheesecake at P135 a slice.

Photobucket
Layers of classic, mocha and Oreo cheesecake topped with crushed Oreo cookies.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I thought, with its layers of flavors, that it'll be a dense, rich and heavy cheesecake, but I thought wrong. It was more of a mousse than a cheesecake in consistency plus it's very light - the flavors though many were subtle in taste.

Photobucket


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...