Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kocco Brownies

Aside from the Mango Walnut Torte, I also bought a box of 8 of their assorted brownies.

I chose their Classic, Fudgy Swirl and Butterscotch to try at home.

Photobucket
- classic

Photobucket
- fudgy swirl

Photobucket
- butterscotch

Their Fudgy Swirl was a note lower than the Walnut Swirl of Brownies Unlimited in taste, the same goes with their Butterscotch. And even if I like chocolate and nuts together, I still prefer their Classic over their other brownie flavors.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Classic is a fudgy brownie with chocolate ganache icing. This was fudgy, moist and dark, just the way I like my brownies.
Photobucket

I also followed what a staff of Kocco told me, that their classic brownie is best served warm, when the ganache's slightly melted, so I warmed it up before eating. And she's right, it was decadently-good. But, I still prefer it chilled 'coz I like my brownies fudgy and not cake-like.

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i like brownies too!! i guess i should try finding this one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...