Wednesday, January 14, 2009

United Village Breadhouse

I came across their spreads in the just concluded Noel Bazaar at the World Trade Center.

They have Cream Cheese & Garlic, Cheese Pimiento, Spanish Sardines (taste like Tuna Spread), Cream Cheese, Garlic and Herbs and the Cream Cheese, Garlic and Spinach, each for P40/small container.

Of all that I have tasted, I like the Cream Cheese, Garlic and Spinach more than their best seller, Cream Cheese, Garlic and Herbs.

Photobucket
The Cream Cheese, Garlic and Spinach has cream cheese, butter, garlic, spinach and salt in it.

Photobucket
Though the taste of cream cheese was very subtle, in fact you can’t even taste that it’s there and the overpowering taste and texture of the butter, I still like it. I just renamed it in my head, I call it butter spinach.

Btw, they also sell milk chocolate-coated polvoron and white chocolate-coated polvoron that are very good.


Happy Eating!

UNITED VILLAGE BREADHOUSE
Tel No: 523-7915, 0917-8851015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...