Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SMORES and SWISS

Two other cupcakes from Frostings are the Smores Choco Caramel P40(regular) and Swiss Chocolate P55(premium).

Photobucket
Smores Choco Caramel has a chocolate cake base with caramel filling, topped with marshmallow icing and drizzled with chocolate.

Photobucket
I love that it’s moist and not too sweet. I also love the caramel filling and hoped that it (smores) has more of it inside.

Photobucket
The Swiss Chocolate also has a chocolate cake base with meringue butter cream and milk chocolate icing, topped with Toblerone peaks.

Photobucket
This I also love. Since I noticed that all the cupcakes I purchased from Frostings has fillings, I was excited to find out what’s inside this cupcake. I was a little disappointed that it has none. Still, it was good, from the cake base to the icing and especially the Toblerone peaks.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...